Henry




Set off to church. Henry Francis was born by caesarean at 9 a.m but I did not know until 11.30 as I was playing. We sang Hurford's Litany to the Holy Spirit - we being Linda and I. Nobody else came to practise Holy Week music. After lunch we went to King's College Hospital first for Mass with Clare in the chapel. Colourful vestment and colourful Afrcan priest.  Baby was 8 pounds and lots of black hair. Louise had got there already. Abandoned the idea of norma's recital at Dulwich as Liz took items back to the ward. I enjoyed the final Call the midwife and the painting challenge was really  hard.
Monday We both went to Mass. I was late at mosaic and again jokes about being arrested for writing to the PM. I went to Marks to get biscuits to celebrate Henry's arrival but for some reason they got put int he cupboard so I gave the strawberry creams to the tai chi group most f whom did not eat them! 8 there. On buses to the hospital and Mum and baby doing well. Louise had spent the night there and she came with Liz. We eventually came home at 6. 30. Henry really is adorable and lies quietly in my arms. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil