Hockney and Fire

Today was yet another day when I rejoice at being a Granddad! Ciarán had asked to see the David Hockney exhibition so we met at 9 as Friends can go in before opening at 10. I did 5 drawings and he did 4 and did really well as he is only 7. We then went with Louise and Liz to Fire! at the Museum of London which he really enjoyed. I did 4 drawings. Great to explore the modern section and see the Olympic cauldron. Good lunch at London Wall Bar and kitchen. They went off to MnMs and Liz and I went to Marks where I bought 2 suits. My waistline is now 38 after too many Catenian dinners! Fr Brian O'Mahony gave a wonderful homily for the start of Lent at Mass. Watched the Great Pottery throw down and University challenge. Ciaran is so sweet - he gave me his first drawing as a present - he loved the sketchbook I gave him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil