David Hill

After swim and Mass I finally got to Halfords to get a new interior light bulb. They do not take out interior lenses as they easily break but they lent me a plastic prong and I got it out. I then realised I was in the back and the childlocks were on so had to climb over into the front seat. It must have looked very funny. They did not have the bulb but the scrapyard across the road did! Let there be light! David Hill played brilliantly and musically at St Michael Cornhill. The Bach was the last piece my Dad played before he had the second stroke fantasia on Komm heiliger Geist, Willan, Karg-Elert and Francis Jackson.The Jackson was his doctorate piece and it is very fine. To Guildhall gallery to see Nature morte and Barbican music library to see Sir Simon Rattle exhibition. Thanks to Jonathan Rennert for telling us about Monday choral evensong at 6 at St Michael Cornhill I enjoyed the Howells and Bainton. Well done tenors! The sermon was rather good. Do we really want God to come like a landlady and sort out troublemakers which will mean we will be found out? To Bromley 100th meeting with National VP John Hogan and John Rayer. Richard Noble was enrolled. He was a pageboy at Joe Duffy's wedding. I came home feeling hungry after one course and wine £14. Seems 92 went to prov weekend after all. Danny was given Bromley tie and cufflinks a second time - they gave me nothing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil