Garden

Gardeners back and sorted out which fence panels are to be replaced. Blackfriars, St Martin's, Walsingham, St John's Upper Norwood. Uploading videos. LSI meeting watched film and I left early to watch Fr Augusto and CAFOD lady on food poverty and vaccines for all. Lovely Requiem from Blackfriars, St Martin's morning song. Lovely chat to my spiritual director. So good to talk to Clare. We did  a dummy run on zoom. Children in need. Working on video 5. Great start to the day St Martin's prayer walk round Little Venice, Durham cathedral and Blackfriars. Patrick came and moved 2 heavy pots. Fortunately I had cleaned and covered items as it rained. New shed after Christmas but we can manage till then. I am not going to erect it. They have done a lovely job but there were some misunderstandings. We could have ordered the shed months ago for a start and there was concrete mess but that will wash off. I need to sort the water butt. The CAFOD day was excellent and well organised. I did some networking but I was tired. Practised on piano. Peter Grimes 2008 from the Met. Liz was at Alpha course. Strictly and I read The Tablet. Mozart Requiem from the Coliseum. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil