More dreams

 Driving too fast (being chased?) and cornering badly. Fire what would I save? Paintings, photos, laptop. 

Catenians singing hymns at 10 to 11 a.m. before meeting - tried to get them to sing what I wanted! No luck! Stan Trollip grown much taller and parking a large car and had to go back for keys. Person starts to write names of murderers. Aversion therapy and its results (Call the midwife). Competition team of 4 to show salvation. 3 others had not practised guitar or piano. Went swimming, lots of people there, Not ready to start. Straight from the pool sort of treasure hunt. Show salvation, sacrament, redemption like a crossword. Priest running away from me. Tudor music of "piety" becomes English nostalgia. 

Christmas I had not been well so decided to go in the congregation with the family and a little girl (not Clare or Louise) dark hair and long dress. Purley? Addiscombe? Very full we had booked seats, swopped presents. Fr Anthony had gone to the school and got the children to learn hymns to sing beforehand. Girl crawled up to the apse so crawled after her. The 3 clergy all greeted me one Asian used to come to Tooting, Cried with joy. Silent night having said I don't like this Liz said "Tough". Started in balcony. Presents should have been for the poor. They begged me to play so in the end I did! 

Library conference with an attractive children's librarian. We were having tea. She left showing off her dress - orange and yellow crinoline big belt buckle too showy for the occasion but still lovely. My light trousers messed up but I had another pair. I said Meryl met everyone over the weekend I only met 20%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil