Franck

 Relieved to find the swell manual was fixed. The tuners have to return to up the voltage! I was able to play part of the Franck Choral no.3. No light so Anne Marie stopped me! Checked and it is working. Susan apologised and said the bell ringers want to continue up until 10.15 on Remembrance Day. I reluctantly agreed. I see no point in going to Grow meetings if we are not going to stick to decisions. Lynda overslept but we managed RVW O how amiable by leaving out 2 pages! Practised for evensong. Vestry was locked so acted quickly to get it opened. My stick was in there! Antiques roadshow about BBC 100th, Strictly. Birmingham "classical" programme was rap! 

Monday swim. Worked on letter to the cardinal. Quiet time. Started to listen to SMITF lecture from last night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil