St Paul's cathedral


Staff meetings today - there was discussion about unruly children. It's been quiet but there are signs of old troubles re-emerging. To St Paul's at the cathedral were singing vespers. Transport for London advised bus 344 to the Elephant and then a train from there to Blackfriars. I could also have stayed on the 344. I could not find the rail station entrance in time so used my initiative and got a bus 100 to the cathedral arriving at 5 p.m. Too late to serve of course but Liz did and there was full team including Deacon Peter and Decaon Ed, Fr Archer, Fr Michael Seed. Magnificent Palestrina and a fine sermon on Paul from Mgr Mark.
I got the car keys from Liz and she set off for Stansted and Dublin for nearly a week which does not fill me with joy! I hate sleeeping alone! To Dvorak rehearsal and all 11 tenors for the trip were there! "Music and liturgy" has arrived.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil