Vorticists


Swam 16 as I was late. Woke at 4 a.m. Liz to singing lesson. I cancelled osteopathy session and my £6 had not been found last week. Met Malcolm and co at Tate Britain and they went to watercolour - nothing much provided for the kids. I thought the Vorticists very unimpressive but I liked the new modern section and the sculptures in the Duveen hall, also a film of arrivals at an airport accompanied by Allegri's Miserere. Met Shono my Buddhist friend. Walked to Vauxhall and train to Clapham Junction for tai chi. Bought flowers and biscuits at M and S and collected more scores from library. Jim and Lindsay were on duty from Battersea. Watched Sex researchers part 3 and evensong from York Minster. To Catenians 33 there and Luke Tope was enrolled. No meeting in August which is great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil