Liz's birthday

Breakfast in bed and Liz liked her book about London. Watched Come dine with me. Westminster cathedral choir has been in Rome.  To Cote in Kensington Court for a delightful lunch with Louise, Seán and Bruce. I had smoked salmon, sea bass and chocolate. We had sparkling wine and it was very reasonable. Sean smiled at me. Li went to hand in the Indian visa applications and came home to a message with Ciarán singing Happy birthday right on pitch! I heard the last part of the Cardinal Schola presentation with Michael Barnes speaking really well. Michael said the main speech was dull so I missed nothing. I was much amused to see Damian and Michael in full clerical gear! At tea chatted to Pauline, Helen and Fr Simon all there for the alumni meeting. Martin Ganeri was so boring - how could he make Sr Sara Grant so dull? Watched Young Apprentice and Come dine with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil