A tiring day

Swam 20. Yesterday's snow quickly disappeared. Took car to Selhurst and waited for train to East Croydon. Got there in time for 10.30. Annoyed that I had to stop the trial and ask the judge as I could not hear anything - the loop was not turned on. Filled in a comment form to complain - the loop was never properly explained in the induction - I assumed it was just the loop on my hearing aid but in fact it was earphones like the ones I have for the TV at home! It was not a problem in the first trial in the bigger courtroom but in this tril the defence keeps dropping his voice and not talking to the mike. To Heythrop - library first then chili con carne. Had to have a chocolate ice! A good lecture from Michael but I started to wilt near the end! Hard to concentrate. Home to watch Who do you think you are. Liz took up the invite to Coloma's Christmas concert - result of next year's Catenian conference mass planning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil