Polish church

Good progress on mosaic. David Pipe played well at Southwark cathedral. Buxtehude and Mendelssohn. Not so keen on Bonaventure, Huw Morgan and Landemann. The latter was spoilt by an older man leaving a case next to me and wandering off. I pointed out to him on his return that this was hardly sensible and it might have contained a bomb. He retorted that my bag was on the seat beside me to which I replied I can move it but the whole point is that you are not with your bag. To St Chad's hall to see plans for Norwood Junction and East Croydon improvements - 4 years wait.Signposts took place this evening at the Polish church South Norwood. It was a great opportunity to find out about the Society of St Joseph and the 4 Catenians present spoke about the association to the Polish men. One has indicated he would come to a meeting but not just yet. The coffee and homemade cakes were delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil