Trinity

I  managed to get I bind unto myself wrong despite rehearsing with the choir! The print instruction in AMR is small. You have to go back to the start of the tune for verse 2 so we started again with verse 2! Jerry Garton preached on this hymn and we had prayers for RSCM Music Sunday. I played Willan on Nicaea and Alec Wyton March St Patrick's breastplate and we sang Schubert Holy, Holy, Holy. Sorted out the garden hose. Enjoyed Equator from the air and Antiques roadshow. All 3 children rang for Father's day and the boys did a great drawing in my card. Wrote the obituary for John East then Nick Kenyon sent a lovely tribute. Evensong was very simple Morley and Schubert (but actually not the Trinity text. Fr Daniel liked the Jeremy Davies leaflet and will pass it on to Berni. Roast lamb and red wine for dinner and avocados and apricot. Cardiff Singer of the world round 1 terrific tenor and NZ baritone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil