Verdi

 Played Walton Richard III suite and New commonwealth Vaughan Williams. 14 there. Simon preached well. I still find the mask very uncomfortable and the loo floor in the hall is still filthy. Don Carlos from the Met with Alagna and Keenlyside - a lovely production. Lovely playing by Claudia Grinnell at Gillingham Methodist GMC on you tube. Mendelssohn, Couperin, Elgar, Purcell and JSB. Walk in garden and exercises. The Pettits will meet us for dinner at Bicester. Lise Davidsen recital Wagner, Grieg and Verdi. Lovely LSO Prom with Rattle exploiting the size of the hall. Gabrieli, Elgar, Beethoven, Kurtag, Dawn by Ades and Vaughan Williams 5 lovely.  Programme on Croome Park. I have noticed my walking has gone down to 10 from 30 because my right knee is playing up. I  Adn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil