Catenians

To Norwood circle meeting. This morning I went off with the car keys so left them for Liz at the swimming pool where I did 32 lengths. My suit jacket, Catenian case with Provincial councillor collar and above all CDs of "Christmas in Coulsdon" were all in the boot of the car. Liz rang work to say she was still at the hospital as Grandma was in pain so I got trains and tram to Addington Palace golf club and got there early! There was a discussion about officers for the year of our 1000th meeting Feb 2009. Colin gave me a lift home.
Good session at tai chi with Andreas who is off to Chile this week. I met Josie Ogden who is writing a novel about Battersea in the 50s and wants to chat to people who remember it then. 3 of the ladies at tai chi were helpful to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil