Mary Poppins

Swim, Alan Tree surgeon came, more work on computer. To St Michael Bedford Park. Stephen Farr is one of our best players. So why not use the microphone 🎤 system as most of the 30 present are elderly? I heard very little of what he said. I have heard the MacMillan Gaudeamus in loci pace before. I don't think it works as music. It just sounds gimmicky to me. Byrd, Bruhns, Walther, Guilain and JSB all ideal for this organ but it was all rather esoteric? And the clock was ticking loudly not noticed that before! So I am a bit disappointed.Quiet afternoon welcoming at the Drome. My children's guides are being amalgamated into a larger children's guide. To Tate Britain to see Baroque Britain lots of lovely ladies and wigs. Gorgeous picture of exotic birds. Miniatures which glamorise William III and Anne! Ate at Breadline café.
Mary Poppins is brilliant singing, sets, production. Wow!Petula Clark was the bird woman in Mary Poppins! What a show! Prince Edward theatre. We had delicious ice cream across the rood from the Admiral Duncan. The area is amazing with lesbian bars, Asian restaurants and so many people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil