Friday

 Vespers from Belmont Abbey and the hymn is Hills of the North rejoice! One for Peter Simpson it is on their website under Contact us live streaming.

You tube programmes on rococo and Royal Academy summer exhibition and now songs from Liberal Jewish synagogue with a fine tenor and soprano. Just recorded some tracks for Martin Barry for SSG Advent service on Sunday. I sound tired because that's what I am! Watched programme on British museum tantra exhibition. Can't say I was inspired! Christmas cards and letters sent and delivered Sat a.m. when I did the tires. Liz's photo has made everyone feel better. Spoke to her on videocall. Earlier sent her video of My dearest dear. I felt a bit sad. Nice organ from St Chad's Birmingham Christmas suite by Held.

Sat St Martin's walk Southwark. I slept well. Woke 6.45. Blackfriars, briefly St John's, Belmont Abbey. Henry came 12 to 4.30 spaceship, picnic, painting, lunch, quack quack, fell asleep during Little Red train CDs and missed zoom with Louise Ciaran and Sean. Why is 3rd candle pink? Liked Agga's kitchen tree. Cleared up. Watched Belmont Abbey videos about hope. It strikes me faith has been tested this week and love gives us hope. So do the younger generation who want a better world.

Lovely retreat on hope. I did not know the Peguy or Havel quotes, Vespers. Big carol service for RSCM and CCT Reuben was singing. Liked the Nardone and Rowan reading his poem. L'estrange name 3 times. Videocall to Liz. Strictly, opera scenes from RCM, Come dine with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil