LJS and SSG

 A big day for Liz 10 hours procedure changing blood. Pray that all goes well. I have Louise coming over to set up personal alarms. I am to join the honourable order of the buzzer so I can work on my act as ancient shuffling retainer ready for the return of the boss. It does make sense to have this when I am alone in the house, SLIFG lunch meeting will be looking at Christmas and how to cope. Last Laudato Si' animators meeting before Christmas - the planning is going very well for Lent 2021. Chanukkah at LJS St John's Wood with the Archbishop of Canterbury always a lovely occasion with great food (virtual this year!) Louise cut my hair and took the portraits and hanging for framing. She set up the alarm system. Anti clogging needed topping up. Lovely messages from David Standley, Brian Pearce and Dominic Robinson. Rosemary rang. Blackadder II was funny and Come dine with me - dropped off. The only blot on the day was Michelle Chum telling me my SSG Facebook post of "O Sapientia" was too personal. Of course it's personal it's me singing and playing. I will not be doing any more posts for SSG. The trustees whoever they are should be clearer what they want and they can get on with it! Lovely programme on O sapientia from Blackfriars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil