Catching up on the blog!

A whole week to catch up on! Tuesday to RSCM Southwark committee meeting at Adrian's. Nigel Groome was there and there was much discussion about events and syllabus.
Wednesday to Spirituality day with Michael Dorey on the Blessed are the poor. A welcome opportunity to enjoy some quiet in the sunshine. I liked the meditation he gave us on the Eucharist and foot washing. I decided not to go to the Friends of the cathedral AGM and we watched "The Apprentice".
Thursday to the last of the Cardinal's lectures and the Cardinal was on great form. Baroness Scotland chaired. I sat with Jennie Mitchener who gave me a lift home from West Norwood which was great.
Friday to practice and we had a discussion about getting more members as Karen had produced a poster. We started work on the 3 part canticles. To Croydon PC for compline - "I will lift up my eyes" by Ernest Walker and Sumsion Nunc dimittis.Saw Tony Trent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil