BBC Philharmonic

Swam 20 before I went I rang Nicky and she confirmed I am invited to do the spiritual direction course every 2nd Friday for 2 years at St Matthew's - very pleased. I rang Sr Campion and told her. To mosaic and tai chi - progress very good on badge 1 although it is fiddly. To Balham library - traib developed technical fault ar Clapham Junction so all off and to platform 13. Mysteriously the train move doff and we came back to platform 15 to board another train. Stir fry then off to PreProm on Edward Cowie - his music is attractive. I particularly like the marimba piece inspired by painitng of canyon in Oz. The concert conducted by Noseda was good -  an ideal prom - Borodin, Prokofiev, Cowie and Tchaikovsky 2. I got wet going as had sandals and shorts on! Man gave me 2 books on meditation as a result of our conversations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil