SOAS

Paul Britton wanted the photo of the late Mark Gandar in Benjamin Pogrund's book which we could not scan from the website so I went to SOAS library to find the book. I tripped outside and hurt my knee - just skinned it. The assistant tried to find a plaster without success. I was given a day pass whereas I should have been given a SOAS card. Having found the book I then needed an ID electronic pass which lasted one day only so I pt £1 on the photocopier and made 2 copies which should have cost 10p. I was not able to scan and send. The whole business took far too long and I got very cross. Staff are there to help not make life more difficult! I was late for Sarah's first session at spirituality day. Reading Jimmy Mizen book  -it is very moving. It was a good session on Come unto me. To PreProm which was young composers works played by the Aurora ensemble. Most impressive was the 13 year old's work. The prom was Lutoslawski and Holst - the chorus were not good at the end of Planets. Edward Gardner was dramatic in his approach. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil