Sleep patterns

I have started to record sleep patterns including what I eat and drink before going to bed. Last night watched a bit of the interior design challenge which was interesting and University challenge. I very much enjoyed the confirmation class on "Who is God for you?" Some were dumbfounded by the question and expressed confusion. Others were quite clear and spoke of reading the Bible and prayer. My group even spoke about studying science and whether that led away from God. I dreamed about playing for midnight Mass at St Mary's West Croydon with no preparation and numerous books to carry. The choir including Pam and Tony launched into Stainer's God so loved the world and then there was a Hindi song which went on for ever - all very odd. Paul M was there too! For some reason there were no organ voluntaries or carols! All this meant no swim again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil