Hurtado

To Hurtado centre at Wapping for session on listening. Only 6 there but interesting reflection on Philip and the Ethopian eunuch. Back home. Threw out frozen cauliflower cheese and had pasta and pan au chocolat. Prepared materials for the mosque (still no reply from the Shakyh) and stuff about organists visit to Acton. No trains from Selhurst so parked and bus and tram to East Croydon. Got there are 5.40 to find Emmanuel doing smoke, the girls with wimps, the new guy book. George and Paul Tobin. I said Good evening to Mr M and he once again ignored me. The bishops and Fr John very friendly. The cardinal thanked the servers. It was a mass for evangelisation with bibles given to catechumens. I did nothing while Emmanuel cleared the altar! There were prayers for Paris and an appeal for Aid to the Church in Need.I went straight to the Vigil at Trafalgar Square for Paris and lots of French people there. I saw Bishop Paul and the secretary of the Muslim council who greeted me as John! Catriona of course. Rain and wind and home to watch the appalling news from Paris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil