Hyderi

After lunch got to Hyderi early by car Rizwan was setting up. The Shakyh turned out to be young. Why he could not contact me is beyond me! I tried phoning, text and email and posted the book to him. Started late and then rabbi and Sikh came late. The latter rambled on and did not say a prayer for peace! Then the Shakyh spoke about migrants and there were various speeches calling for action but nothing specified at all. At last we did conversations for the soul and people enjoyed it. Cut short by prayers at 4.30 which were long. We had refreshments. I was alarmed that 6 of the booklets were not returned. Left at 5.15. It went well and good thing I stayed calm. At least the Brixton sessions were advertised. 3 came from SGI. Caught up on The Hunt and Antiques roadshow. Spoke to Bruce who is in Spain! Liz liked her birthday present.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil