Tablet lecture

Swam 20. Spent the day doing hymn lists up to Baptism of the Lord and Leon accepted them. He did mention that WE might need a congregational rehearsal of the Taize Wait for the Lord. I would not have thought that necessary. I must say I am unusually ambivalent about St Michael's. The All Saints debacle with the rebuke about starting the hymn too soon during the Peace and the late start, the laughing and chatter on Remembrance Sunday, the unresolved tuning issue, above all the uncertain future and the bad atmosphere. Add to this the refusal to outreach at the station at Christmas and I really think this cannot last. The cathedral also gives cause for concern - the lack of welcome from one key person and the appalling treatment over no longer being catechists. Why?
Worked on the mosaic and the programme for Laudato Si' series is complete! To the Tablet lecture at the Emmanuel centre by Paul Vallely about the synod on the family. Really interesting survey and answered the questions well. John Webber's wife told me a lot about Elmers End and I met Maureen who knows Stephen well. Cold. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil