Hymns

Swam and not many there. To art and worked on the Iguassu picture. Good interfaith lunch and 20 there. A good discussion on National interfaith week and IS and the arms trade. My article on Jerusalem published in Westminster Interfaith newsletter and PMM pubIished the short article about the Sarum course. I was surprised that hymns for Sunday were changed and got this reply. "I wish to preach on O Come Emmanuel and the other hymn is in Anglo Catholic repertoire and if not well known can at least be tried if you can play the tune,please. As Bill, Shirley and Phillipa attend Monday rehearsals at St.James I intend in future to use the same or similar choices of hymns in both churches as they have suggested.Many thanks for your adaptability and cooperation.Kind regards, Fr.Leon" In other words the work I have done on hymn choices is being dismissed out of hand. Why was I not told about this arrangement? Very annoyed and unhappy.  
Wached University challenge and Simon Reeve in Ireland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil