Harry and W|illiam

 Only connect, fell asleep during University challenge! Programme on the Press and the Princes. 

Tuesday. We now have a disabled parking space outside our house which will make life so much easier especially on match days! Alleluia! Liz went to physio at Guys today and saw Fr Jake the chaplain after her routine blood test. She doesn't go back until February! I swam 20 lengths and had a chat with the Essex interfaith group. Quiet time on zoom. I dropped off listening to Lord Bird giving the Craigmyle lecture from Farm Street church. If I wanted his life story I can read his autobiography! He never got to the subject of his lecture and repeated himself. A recent experience with Bark. It is worth knowing that every conversation and email may be charged for ar a rate of £35 an hour. This was NOT made clear by the professional. Even sorting out the dispute was charged for! That contract was terminated. By contrast I gave Jack Lau an excellent review. He worked very hard and calmly under trying circumstances and the history video is excellent. It was very tiring work! Bark are investigating but nothing will come of it. Ion hotel Iceland. Ed Balls on who do you think you are?

Wed deleting 100s of emails with the word South made me realise how much time I had been spending on SLIFG! Wrote to Diana and Sheila. SM, S. Lovely retreat at Belmont on the Annunciation. Meditation. To St Andrew's school for the first time. The play was sweet. I am not sure Henry saw us at the back wearing masks despite waving at him. There was one little wave. The angels dance was cute and as for the sheep/polar bears and the camel was a star! Mum spoke to the Head. I was much reminded of you Dennis looking rather serious and probably thinking "Oh well I'll do my bit and the rest can get on with it!!" I was very impressed yesterday when he was drawing the stars and he has definitely understood what is going on! It would be nice to catch the words. I did get one song was 3 kings. We parked outside using the disabled badge on a double yellow!. Liz gone to Clare's as she is off to Cyprus but missing the Pope! She went to the Mass at St Chad's for Clare's sister Marcella. Magda's training on running a LSi retreat had some good materials but her presentation is pretty awful! Heythrop lecture by Fiona Ellis on Desire was way above my head so turned to Cheltenham for Martin Davis on Laudato Si'. Martin's presentation was the one he shared with me and it's very good. The discussion was excellent including electric cars, food, plastic, not flying, what schools are doing. Compline from St Gregory's. Watched rest of Ed Balls programme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil