Resigning

 SM, S. Huge relief to resign as chair. Bruce sent a pompous email in which he did not apologise to me. Others are more sympathetic including Harriet! Now the process begins of handing everything over including the wretched tree planting business which has given me much grief.  The boiler was serviced, the shower fixed and the 2 leaks in kitchen and bathroom fixed! Also thermostat must be on manual not automatic!! Arthur Pallecaros playing Jongen and Ibert at Gonville and Caius. Sarah wants me to change my resignation letter but I sent her the email where she spoke of bullying and manipulating so I am not changing it. Brian Pearce hopes I will return! Gave Jack a really good review but I cannot give Julian a bad one at the moment! Very good meeting Colette's group and I took notes. Put shopping away and Dennis came. Birdbath frozen solid when I went out for my walk and it's cold! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil