Jack

 It now emerges that Sarah has not been reading my emails so no wonder there is confusion. A first aider had to be found in time and Sarah got a teacher from another school. Swam 21. Excellent but tiring work with Jack on the video which is in a presentable state. Have closed the bookings. Southwark LSI group was good.  Thought we smelled gas - it was from cooking cabbage, Mark Nash already answered a question! 

Saturday slept through to 8.45 after waking at 6. Hurtado on Advent was good, The Baruch was new to me "put off the dress of sorrow and distress" very appropriate. There was an angry reaction from Rizwan and Sarah about the timed programme which was a draft and Jack asked for it. They can do what they like as long as my 2 videos get shown. I did get an apology of sorts. That draft programme has been knocking around for weeks so how come Rizwan never commented before?? Because he did not read it?  I sent through the final list - Phil just added somebody. I did the Dec music list, practised some carols, sent the posters out, filled in my final life wishes form (I thought I had done it and trying to get Liz to finish hers). Nazareth walk at Marble Arch, Blackfriars, Colin Millington at Gonville and Caius. So a busy day with ups and downs! Dance off good. Jack sent the history video - it is great! I tuned down a family of 10 wanting to turn up tomorrow. Phil was in touch. Alan Bayes and Danuta not coming. Watched Bake off final extra slice. Rizwan wants a family of 10 added but I said No. He comes back saying there are 100 chairs and he can ring them to come if there are spaces. I say No and tell him he resigns or I do. He has no respect for the Chair or the committee as we made a clearly advertised decision that people who had not booked in time would not be admitted. Churches trust talk on Bury St Edmunds.

Advent Sunday service went well but for some reason I was late getting back to the console so hardly played any of the |Rowley. I must leace the hall earlier especially if changing shoes. I now have a key for the hall inner door and posters for the carols are up. We sang Creator of the stars of night arr John Scott and Rhapsody on Helmsley by Lloyd Webber. Good first carol  practice and Elaine has really sorted out the choir music. Zoom from the event was chaotic. Sound kept going. My second video was not shown. The long section on Islamophobia was not in the programme and wrecked the timings. It was also inappropriate. Harriet spoke well. History video was well received. To St John's for Advent carols and enjoyed singing with Ed. Richard Pilliner played Jongen toccata and I turned for him. Very difficult piece. Macmillan O radiant dawn was the highlight. Wrote resignation letter. Sarah has explained what happened. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil