Friday

 Up to swim 20. Balbir sends email wanting to put forward more proposals. Bruce sends a stupid message saying he is willing to check people in but not require any form of testing for COVID so what's the point? I have asked Prem to chair Monday's meeting and he will have the casting vote. I have indicated I may resign. It's all too much. I never want to see or speak to Rizwan again. I went to dentist and the hygeniest did a thorough job for £50. It seems the new denture has lead to some inflammation on adjacent teeth but it shoud settle down in a week. To Rambling Roses happy to refund me but I needed Liz's card. I went back and it seems their payments had not gone through so a further delay. I don't understand this as it is over a week. Later Tony came to the door and offered a cash refund but I said we would phone on Monday. Lifting the lid on death and dying started online. I was shocked to find that I had not read my normal meditations on the daily gospel for 2 weeks not had I said the usual prayers nor have I read a book. The Tablet sits waiting to be read. The stress has been terrible and I want out now as soon as possible. I have told Prem I will still work on the history video and attend the planting of the trees in February and I have suggested that the January meeting be online only. Liz is clearly worried about both of us. The meal out after the carols is off as COVID has gone up in Tandridge. It seems there will be mince pies and mulled wine after the carols any way. Maybe we might go out next year some time. I  have arranged for Alison to read the LSI presentation at Brixton J and P meeting tomorrow. Martin and Magda have done a good job, Liz went to Clare's. Sarah rang and stirred it all up again which is not a help. She has sent a long email which I will answer in the morning. Larkins, woodworking, Bake off. Fell asleep.

Sat Prem will do it. After the prayers and meetings emailed Sarah and Teresa. Let's hope I get left alone until Monday. Nazareth walk at Cuddesdon college beautiful light chapel, Lifting the lid on sex and grief. Sent Annette in Oz a long email. A later session was on a book for young children on death. Nazereth community session with Richard excellent. B. Sorting out carol choices. Pelvic floor and posture exercises with Mike. Strictly. Beyond the mask and discussion, Good grief trust film from the lockdown. Kathryn Mannix was in the discussion.

Christ the King. Sara Goatcher presiding. Played Adagio from the Elgar cello concerto, Healey WIllan prelude on St Magnus, Walton Crown Imperial. Looked for copies of carols. We sang Alpha and Omega by Tony Hemson from Belmont abbey. He sets part of the first reading from Daniel. Super tune. It ought to be published! Item on Georgian funerals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil