Swimming, Volunteers Mass

On Monday I swam 42 lengths - my best ever effort! Tuesday and Friday I overslept so missed out on my swim but I did go on Thursday but I was late so only did 20 lengths. There is a Bank holiday on Monday so I will have to wait until Tuesday to get back into normal practice. I did go to Tai Chi on Monday and Jeff told us all about his trip to China and Hong Kong.
Graeme was on the train on Tuesday and today as Dom caught a bug on the plane back from Florida. It was good to see him again!
On Tuesday we served at the Mass for volunteers and there was a delightful reception in the cathedral hall. Mgr Mark urged us to meet new people and I met 5 people new to me including the new Cathedral manager, who has been very helpful with bookings for the Interfaith sessions. June 20th 3 to 5 is the launch of the new interfaith group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil