Bede Griffiths

Essay 2 was completed on Sunday. It has been a busy time this last week - no wonder I woke up late. My left shoulder and right shin have healed up well since the fall at the Royal Academy of music and they did acknowledge the emails and say something would be done! Yesterday I read a lot of Bede Griffiths's little book on meditation and this will be very helpful for the long essay on Charles Taylor. Oh dear I have to go back to that book but at least this time it won't be reading the whole thing. I was chuffed Damian thought my question yesterday was good. I plunged right in there to my surprise and also did not feel shy about approaching the great and the good. Hugh Goddard thanked me for greeting him so that was nice! It is amazing to be at the same session with people whose books one has admired not least Tom Wright!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil