Ignatius

An excellent day with lunch at Hurtado centre Wapping studying Hurtado and watching a new Spanish film about Ignatius Loyola. VERY Spanish and overlong but interesting. At Mass the offertory procession organiser was not there so had to go get the gifts myself with Michael so there was a hiatus. You would have thought the person concerned would have arranged cover. Rain and missed 52 so went home listening to the Brahms. The interval talk on happiness was interesting and I enjoyed the Sawyer and the Haydn. The audience fell neatly into the trap and applauded before the real end! I have been asking for more Haydn at the Proms so ironically I get to not be there! Liz on way home from Lourdes apparently on the same plane as the gang! Sunday Arrived home 12,30. Not a good start. Came out of Purley station to see rail replacement bus driving off. I pointed out to the staff that my train was delayed and he replied that he did not know and station staff should have told him. As a 30 minute gap now on 407 which I could have done in the first place or better still drive. Have complained to southern. Lost practice time. Played Bach and Walther on Liebster Jesu. Sang David Ogden's Christ has no body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil