Lord Patten

Swam, Mass St Benedict's day. I have 2 pairs of new glasses. Screen printed a tote bag at Whitgift centre with BRIT school students. Accident at Victoria and flood in underpass meant I was late seeing my spiritual director. It seems I once again need to review my activities and learn to say No. The Royal Academy summer exhibition a curate's egg. I found only 2 that I wanted to draw. Gilbert and George offensive and silly. Lovely Charles Tunnicliffe RA exhibition. Always interesting to see what sells. Some awful pictures! Lord Patten fascinating talk at LSE covering identity politics, patriotism, Hong Kong and Brexit. Met Liz at St Anselm and St Cecilia servers council. Heavy rain and my new bag got wet. Wed watched Wimbledon - Murray out. Catch up on blog. To Dulwich meetng 32 there. Liz stayed at Acton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil