Choosing music

I wonder how many people realise how much time and care is spent in choosing music for the liturgy. We work well in advance and I have today completed the May music list. It is a gloriously warm day for April and we are promised a hot summer. I have also written my annual report for the church. This is a rare Saturday with nothing booked - I don't have another one like it until July as I work alternate Saturdays. Last night we sat outside the pub and said farewell to Chioma. It was interesting to note how money seemed to be flowing to buy drinks all around us! I don't go to pubs that much and I am looking forward to the day when smoking is banned in them and throughout the rail network. This will come in July!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil