Monday

To my fourth tai chi class with Jeff or more correctly tai ji. He is an excellent instructor. Without him I don't think I would do the exercises. I am the only man in the class of elderly ladies and it is held in the heated lounge at the local old age home. It is a warm day so we do not overdo it!
The park as lovely as ever and the wisteria is now in bloom. Home to find Liz at class for catechists. She goes away to Ireland for a week tomorrow and I know I will miss her! I read some of Alan Bennett's masterly "Untold stories" and wish I could write like he does. Dr Chris Hewer is offering a free course on "Understanding Islam" next January to March in the Hinsley Room so the interfaith networking group (once it gets off the g round)at the cathedral will enjoy that. He is based at St Ethelburga's centre in the City which I must visit.Padrerob has an excellent item about doubting Thomas on his blog. Find it here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil