Dante's inferno test

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

I'm wondering where the violent came from - maybe I pressed the wrong button!

Comments

Mearadh said…
...John, there is something about the idea of you sitting around taking tests/quizzes on the internet that is just...very amusing! I bet you'll turn into a netoholic when you retire, and spend all night surfing message boards and online RPGs (role-playing games!)...hehehe.

Also! I watched the Gwyneth Paltrow adaptation - I didn't know there was an ITV one made in the same year! From the quick look-up I did of it, people love the Beckinsale one (Andrew Davies wrote the screenplay - same guy as P&P '95) and not too impressed with the BBC version.

It was our 8th monthiversary yesterday! 4 to go...wasn't that quick? I still want a job when I'm back :P

I hope you and Liz and everyone else is well. Give them sand and greetings from me!
Good to hear from you. It is kind of sad really! Everyone is well and there may be a job who knows? We have filled the vacancies but at the moment we have 3 in the morning and only one in the afternoon which I don't think will really work! Time does go quickly when you are busy. Hope you are enjoying yourself?
Padre Rob+ said…
LOL well, apparently I'll be there with you (surprising, I thought a gay priest would go straight to hell)
We went to the pub this evening to say farewell to Chioma and it looks as though Phillip is off to university so keep your fingers crossed.
PadreRob you can't be completely gay if you have a son can you?

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil