Heating and M.P.

Woke up early again so wrote to Malcolm Hicks M.P. about the Human fertilisation and embryology bill and the Battersea Crane disaster. I can deliver these letters on my way to the pool. Boiler was turned off at the library on Tuesday and I was most impressed that fan heaters were supplied within the hour! Man came to inspect last night and told me the boiler was 22 years old. The woman who was so rude to Elizabeth and received a letter came in to apologise. I was amazed so see who it was and she is usually very pleasant. It turns out she is a defaulter any way. I told her she must apologise to Elizabeth. A busy day - came to look at guiding. Doris will have to stop putting up so many posters and leaflets. Doris retires in September. I stressed the need for better guiding and outlined my plans for a rearrangement of the adult library which has been the same for 5 years. To practice and went through Holy Week music and Stainer again because Monica was there. I do find it to be poor music with a weak text. Up early Saturday so working on the May 10the Oxford visit on May 10th visiting 7 organs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil