Drowned rat

Terrific storm hit UK. Within 2 minutes of leaving home I was wet through. When I got to the pool there were no lifeguards so got early train to work and dried off there. Even my briefs in my trousers pocket were wet so wore swim trunks all day! One leak in children's library. To tai chi - only 4 of us in class no doubt because of the weather. Interviewed Ryan. Turns out he was server at the cathedral 12 noon Mass. He goes to Salesian college with Wisdom and writes to MPs and councillors! He will be an asset I think.
Watched "White girl" an outstanding TV play about a Bradford girl who becomes Muslim. Spoke to Ann on skype. Lyn has joined the blog - welcome Lyn and Rosemary! Excellent wedding photo prints have come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil