Cats


Thursday to Catenian Dulwich circle meeting famous for the eats after the meeting. I consumed a pint of bitter and 2 lovely pints of Guinness. No wonder I had to get up in the night but at least I went straight back to bed. A very warm welcome and I had not visited them for some months.
Choir practice last night went well. The clutch on the car went again (2nd time on a Friday) so Liz met me at the station and I went by train and came home by bus in time to see the moving end of Darcey Bussill's ballet career at Covent Garden dancing to Mahler "Das lied von der erde" on BBC2. She was clearly very moved by it all.
Padrerob (A priest's musings on the journey) which is compulsory reading because it is so good needs our prayers as he applies for a new post. (He did get a new post later in the year!) He has this lovely icon of I think St John. He reminds me that I have said little about my past in South Africa so I will do a bit on that.

Comments

Padre Rob+ said…
thank you so much for the prayers.
No problem Rob. what we want now from you is good news!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas letter

Vigil